Our client a leading player in the healthcare and third party administration field requires a Marketing Communications Manager to provide a broad range of communications and marketing support to the organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the branding and communications efforts for the company globally and be a key developer in the overall corporate growth strategy.
· Management of key functional areas: company representation, external & internal communication:
o Develop relations with the media.
o Write, prepare and place company press releases & advertisements.
o Develop all web content.
o Develop and maintain internal communications program using email, newsletter and marketing bulletin board.
o Write and direct the production of special communications projects (i.e. Periodic Client Letters, Company History, displays, audio and video programs).
o Edit and produce presentation materials (print and PowerPoint) for company/employees seminars and speeches.
· Improving company communication skills (coaching, knowledge transfer & best practice sharing)
· Management of crisis communication
· Development of Corporate Communications Strategy (One Voice Strategy)
· Designing and maintaining corporate branding and identity.
· Writing, designing, developing marketing material for events such as conferences etc.
· Coordinate the firm’s printing and vendor relationships as they relate to marketing/communications.
· Supervise all graphic design needs including coordination with external designers and agencies.
· Work collaboratively with various departments in the company to create and manage cross-organizational, integrated marketing strategies.
· Conducting market research as necessary to determine market size and growth.
· Work closely with customer service to develop training for customers, distributors, brokers, agents & employers.
AED 18,000 per month, plus medical, ticket, annual bonus
Degree in Marketing or Business Administration
2-3 years experience in a marketing communications role
Candidates with experience in third party administration and/or healthcare/insurance are preferred.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by a Team One consultant
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.