Our client, a major company dealing in the Media/Events industry, is currently expanding its Marketing team. We are looking for a Marketing Executive who will be reporting to the Marketing Manager.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• To plan and implement cost effective, targeted marketing campaigns for Events
• To allocate spending and resources that will generate the best returns
• To successfully write and implement 2-3 marketing plans per month
• To ensure that and take responsibility that your individual event budgets are kept to
• Through the use of creative and copy writing, to generate interest and desire and encourage people to take action and book onto your events.
• To generate target sponsorship marketing campaign
• To communicate with internal ‘clients’ and with Producer and Organisers about the planning, progress and results marketing activity
• Liaise and negotiate with suppliers
To apply for this role you need to have a minimum of 2 years experience in B2B events. You are known to be creative, focused with great communication skills. You hold a Marketing Bachelor degree from a reputable University.
About the Company
In November 2010, GCC specialist recruiter, iQ selection came together with global professional recruitment consultancy Morgan McKinley, under the name Morgan McKinley.
With 24 offices globally, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We work very closely with international corporates, top investment banks and local SMEs to provide those looking for their next career move with the best job opportunities.
From our Dubai office, we provide specialist recruitment expertise spanning Financial Services & Finance; Sales, Marketing & Support; and Technical sectors throughout the GCC region, with dedicated consultants delivering focused sector and local knowledge. In addition, we are fully committed to promoting the government’s Emiratisation policy.