Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and presentations; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
* Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
* Tracks sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
* Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
* Keeps promotional materials ready by updating materials; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
* Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information; relaying patient services requests
* Experience in trade marketing and retail client management.
* Able to benchmark and understand market best practises .
* Represent the organization as a progressive leader in the industry in order to capitalize the company position, image and revenue potential.
* Understand and manage dept budget/expense.
* Communicate with international suppliers in regards to new orders, forecast and marketing programs.
* Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
* 3-5 years experience in marketing, advertising
* Self motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
* Knowledgeable of retail service industry preferred
* Ability to work on a team and lead projects
* Excellent organization and management skills
* Required proficiency with desktop applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel.
* Good command both of both English and Arabic
* Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
* Desire to learn and grow in position
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.