• To develop a marketing strategy for the local market and the region to position the company as the pioneer in the real estate business.
• To develop the annual marketing plan in line with the company’s objectives.
• To manage and setup a marketing team in the specialized marketing areas to support the leasing process.
• To develop and manage through the line marketing solutions including above the line, below the line, promotions, and POS.
• To manage and oversee all public relations activities including press conference and press releases.
• To conceptualize marketing concepts and ensure effective implementation.
• To draw a marketing communication plan and supervise implementation with the marketing team.
• To develop a strong identity and strongly communicate it in the markets in order to meet the group business image.
• To appoint marketing agencies and carry on annual evaluations.
• To develop and manage the marketing budgets in line with the company’s objectives.
• To develop and supervise marketing briefs in line with the marketing plan.
• To develop and manage an effective CRM process including conquest and loyalty
• To manage customer database and utilize the same effectively in direct marketing activities.
• To coordinate all marketing activities with the group’s marketing managers.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising
• Minimum of five to seven years experiences with Management, Marketing, and Sales (Real Estate a plus) Experience in public relations a plus.
• Should be knowledgeable in Management, Training, Product Marketing and Sales fundamentals
• Should have excellent communication skills (verbal, listening, written), Management and Relationship Management skills
• Should have flexibility, effective interpersonal relations, integrity, service, & thoroughness
Note: Offers of employment are subject to references satisfactory to AFG. AFG will not communicate with your present employer until an offer has been accepted or your consent to such contact has been obtained. Any attempt to mislead AFG in the information submitted during this process may render null and void any contract of employment subsequently entered into.
Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, public relations, marketing, advertising
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.