* Leading UAE retail & distribution organization
* Excellent growth forecast for 2009 and beyond (therefore career opportunity)
* Competitive package
A clear leader within its field with unparalleled growth earmarked for 2009, has therefore created the need for this Marketing Manager position.
The role will be based in the Dubai regional office and form part of the strong leadership team of the group, reporting directly in to the GM and Regional Marketing Manager.
The purpose of the job will be to oversee & develop marketing strategies for the retail Brands/retail chains to meet Organizational objectives of existing & planned outlets in the Gulf, in compliance with all regulatory guidelines & requirements set by the Group Marketing Strategy.
Key responsibilities will include;
• Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data analysis and implement marketing plan changes as needed in close cooperation with Operations Dept.
• Identify promotional opportunities such as event, promotions competitions etc in keeping with the media & marketing plan & strategies.
• Management of communication and merchandising material stock and orders/market
• You will manage the launch of all new projects; oversee the total operating plan from strategy to execution.
• Plan & maintain the marketing budget and draw annual marketing plan in liaisons with Group marketing Dept
• Fluency in English & Arabic is a must and hence position opened only for Arab expats.
The successful applicant will be a very experienced retail marketing manager with a BA in Marketing & Communications or similar discipline. Your working experience will cover at least 5 – 10 years of experience in a retail business with a minimum of 5 years in a management capacity.
Your application will be viewed favorably if you also have experience developing a marketing department from its embryonic stages to a developed department.
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.