Our client, a leading French enterprise software provider, supporting different types of businesses as they undergo digital transformation
The General purpose of this role is:
To develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Effective management of the marketing and sales activities of the organisation
The roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and sales activities
- Generate leads for the sales team
- Manage the sales team to ensure they are meeting their targets
- Managing marketing activities in MENA region.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and building new relationships with new clients
- Managing vendors for all marketing activities in MENA
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing and sales activity and results
- Conducting marketing campaings in different regions.
Salary Budget ~ 12000AED
- 3 to 8yrs years experience within sales and marketing in IT Software and Technology domain
- Marketing or communications related degree
- Fluent communication in English
- Excellent Excel Knowledge is a must
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions