The Middle East Marketing Manager develops implements and monitors execution of marketing strategy that supports the business objectives of the Middle East.
Integrates activities across key marketing pillars and builds a consistent and a coherent image of the brand.
Runs marketing operations across all GCC countries and leads a team of 2 marketing professionals.
Works in a close cooperation with the Middle East Consulting Leadership team as well with Global teams.
- Educated to bachelor level essential
- Essential that you have current profesional services experience at manager level.
- Minimum 4-5 years of B2B Marketing experience or as a consultant/senior role in Business Services Team
- Previous experience in another consulting firm Top 10 is a clear advantage
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral English, one of the Nordic languages is a plus
- Excellent communication and interaction skills
- Experience within project management
- Good computing skills, comfortable with adopting IT/system tools
- Background within Business Services Team: Manager/Expert role
- Background within Consulting Team: Senior consultant (C2) or above
- Customer and business focus
- Insight, problem solving, analytical skills and decision making
- Presence and influence
- Relationship management
- Work management, organization and planning
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.