- Develop, Drive and Adjust the category’s single or multi brand portfolio marketing long term winning strategy for respective category.
- Drive effective strategy implementation in terms of new product introductions, product relaunches, packaging developments, pricing strategies, availability and go to market strategies and promotional support both above, below the line and in store or direct to consumer including digital and community marketing.
- Manage the internal network of functions and resources (sales, finance, operations, R&D, Supply chain and management). Manage the external network of providers such as an advertising agency, PR, Media, Market/Consumer Research.
- Maintain and update company intelligence regarding market, trade channel, customer, consumer, competition
- Work closely with Sales and other departments to maximize sales and develop new products and markets with the optimum investment in marketing activities.
- Hold and deliver the Brand and Category profitability as a result of effective marketing.
- Develop and implement a marketing and sales strategy in order to meet established sales or market share targets.
- Effectively market products/services by conducting market research, overseeing product development and design, setting prices, launching new products, overseeing advertising campaigns and monitoring sales performance.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate domestic and international market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the products/services.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas, identify product/service features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, and liaise with other areas of the organization (for example manufacturing, supply chain and quality control) to implement these changes.
- Work with the Sales Department to prepare sales forecasts and budgets, monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts, and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the products/services.
- People management: responsible for the overall Marketing team, including appropriate staffing levels, recruitment and development of individuals
- Graduate or Post Graduate in Business Administration
- 10 years of functional experience out of which 3 to 5 years should be in an equivalent management level.
- Prior experience in Flour/Feed industry
- Market Driven
- Customer Orientation
- Good knowledge of the agricultural industry, combining nutrition skills with a strong commercial focus.
- Familiar with concepts, practices and procedures within the B2B sales
- Knowledge in Feed Technology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry
- Good knowledge of health & safety standards
About the Company
Agthia Group is a leading Abu Dhabi based food and beverage company established in 2004. The Company is listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) and has the symbol Agthia. 51 percent of the Company’s shares are held by General Holding Corporation, an Abu Dhabi Government entity, with the balance held by individual and institutional investors.
The Company’s assets are located in the UAE, Egypt and Turkey. Agthia offers a world class portfolio of integrated businesses providing high quality, trusted and innovative food and beverage products for customers and consumers across the UAE, GCC, Turkey and the wider Middle East.