Our client, an Automotive group of companies, is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to lead the Marketing lifecycle process for its World-class brand.
• Coordinates and develops marketing, sales, editorial, and financial plans.
• Produces competitive analysis materials comparison with its key competitors.
• Participate in key sales and marketing presentations as necessary.
• Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management.
• Manages the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary.
You will contribute to the ATL activity, including devising TV campaigns. Assuming full budget control, you will be tasked with briefing external agencies and presenting effective plans to your peers with a view to driving revenue and brand value.
Ideally with a background in FMCG, you will be a creative and strategic individual with the drive to move the category forward in a heavily competitive and saturated market.