Leading Chilled & Frozen Food importer & distributor
Salary package circa US$107,000 Tax Free + benefits
Based in Kuwait
Our client is a leading importer and distributor of frozen and chilled food products. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager. The role is based in Kuwait.
• To develop the marketing function within the company
• To work closely with principals to develop a joint marketing strategy for Kuwait
• Develop & execute the marketing calendar in consultation with sales & brands
• Conceptualise & implement the marketing of the company’s own brands/private labels
• Manage the category managers responsible for specific product segments
• Ensuring that the company responds quickly to changes in the market by initiating tactical marketing activities in retail market to counter local competitor activity
• Improving the saleability of the entire product range by managing the use of marketing resources
• Ensuring that Marketing activity operate cost effectively and yield maximum results
• Setting Promotional activity direction for Sales and Merchandising team
• Coordinating with team to provide strong brand and Private labels image with customers and consumers.
• Conducting frequent retail market audit analysis and submit to the management on time.
• Sustaining positive team spirit by working together with sales and merchandising team and dealing with problem situations firmly and decisively.
• Degree in business preferably a Masters degree in Marketing
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions – however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.