• Develop marketing strategies to position the “High End Brand” (HEB) products as an upmarket consumer fashion and shopping event differentiated from other live fashion events
• Execute the marketing plan to ensure all media relations, advertising, direct mail, online, promotional events and PR activities are provided and directed to generate maximum exposure of the HEB sales.
• Work closely with appointed PR agencies in generating pre-events coverage, maximation of event talent and event promotions
• Management of all supplier and advertising agencies output and relationships (PR, direct mail, printers, ATL, media, online)
• Work closely with retail associations/bodies, individual retailers and media partners in creating imaginative initiatives to leverage partnerships and generate additional exposure and HEB fashion sales opportunities
• Work closely with the event team to fulfill commitments to sponsors, media partners and stakeholders
• Produce marketing material templates that retailers can use in-store to assist in promoting the brand
• Creation, development and maintenance of event websites
• Manage and control the marketing budget
• Produce, maintain and analyze daily sales reports
• Create a targeted “Fashion Sales” campaign as required
• Post-event evaluation of the relevance and effectiveness of all communications/promotions and recommend appropriate amendments to management
• Establish contacts and network with industry-specific media, personalities and brands
• Review the fashion and retail market place to ensure up-to-date with industry developments and the evolving positioning of brands and fashion media
• Ensure all activities fall within the requirements as laid down by the HEB Mother Company, Advertising Standards Board, and all activities fall within the “Office of Fair Trading” directives and the industry regulatory bodies.
• As the successful applicant you will be educated to degree level with a major in Marketing.
• Your will have a strong Marketing & Advertising background which will highlight a minimum of 5-7 years experience preferable with a Multinational.
• You will also have good knowledge of High End Brand Fashion, familiar with GCC Markets.
• Because this role is autonomous you will need to be mature, driven and a self starter-Company Profile
• You have to be a Creative thinker, Strategic decision making, have a Superior interpersonal skills and leadership qualities, Strong Analytical, problem solving & project management skills.
• Fluent in written and spoken English, Arabic speakers are preferred; Knowledge of a foreign language, Italian would be appreciated but not necessary.
• Available to frequently travel through out the territory
Master’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Media Studies or equivalent
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.