The Marketing Manager will be responsible for designing, developing and executive marketing strategies for Al Mana Entertainment. Ensuring focus is maintained on brand image, promotional activities that are in line with business sales plans and objectives, advertising and marketing materials.
Reporting to: General Manager
- Increase national and international PR exposure through the use of digital and non digital marketing channels.
- Develop, nurture and maintain partnerships within the industry, suppliers, vendors and government bodies.
- Lead and manage any promotional/ marketing events.
- Conduct research and competitor analysis to aid in assessment of brand positioning in the market, using this to then set strategies and objectives on a regular basis. Obtain Demographic Intelligence, competitor research on like companies in Qatar, UAE and GCC, together with general real estate news that could impact on the brand.
- Promote and reinforce brand image.
- Manage and oversee all marketing related communications both external and internal.
- Develop, execute and oversee marketing campaigns
- Budget management of campaigns in line with overall marketing budget: effective utilization, execution and cost control of marketing and marketing related activities
- ROI analysis required on each marketing campaign executed
- Develop promotional activity in line with business plans
- Create a marketing calendar to facilitate for monthly, quarterly and annual marketing activities
- Design and facilitate in-store marketing events for public and private customers
Travel requirements: occasional travel within the country as per business requirements
- BSc in Marketing, Business Management, Advertising, Mass Communication or a relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role
- Commercial acumen
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and stay calm in pressure environment.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Strong working knowledge of retail marketing, strategic planning and program implementation, including website, media messaging and social media.
- Ability to develop and implement successful communication strategies.
- Creative thinker with the ability to identify and harness new opportunities and challenges through effective planning.
- Strong management and interpersonal skills.
Language Fluency: Fluency in English (written and verbal) is a must, Arabic will be an advantage.
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.