• To plan, execute marketing strategy in line with company business plan objectives
• To plan and execute marketing mix ensuring fair market share of product and services
• Plan and execute product pricing in line with Business plan objectives ensuring maximum profitability
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop marketing plan to support sales promotions.
• Coordinate LMG activities to ensure maximum leverage from LMG promotions
• Develop PR plan to improve company image.
• To maintain a fair share of the segments that we represent.
• Develop region focused activities to promote products and image.
• Ensure achievement of marketing KPI
• Communication skills – Team Builder
• Able to analyze and implement electronic data.
• Knowledge of KSA media
• Knowledge of basic accounting rules
• Masters in business administration
• Atleast 7 years experience in marketing with last 5 years at a senior level in a large organization.
• Automotive experience is desirable
• knowledge of English and Arabic (communicative)
• Knowledge of MS office, and other common communicative software.
About This Company
Universal Motors Agencies (UMA) is one of the oldest and most prestigious General Motors dealerships in the whole of the Middle East. As an appointed distributor of GM cars in the Eastern and Western provinces of the Kingdom, our mission is to maximize the satisfaction of every customer.
Parts and Accessories
UMA offers a wide range of original GM and AC Delco Parts. Our modern facilities provide a unique shopping experience at our retail boutiques which offers you not only the widest choice of accessories and parts, but also friendly advice on your automotive repair needs.
UMA has more than 20 independent Parts retail locations in addition to the expanded retail facilities at all dealership. UMA also has two regional parts warehouses to support its government, fleet and wholesale parts business.