KEO International Consultants is a highly ranked and award winning planning, architecture, engineering and project and construction management firm with offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Bahrain, Dubai, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate experience in the following:
- Technical understanding and design leadership is essential in all aspects of design including production, construction techniques, procedures, codes and standards etc that relate to Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to coordinate effectively with all design reviewers in other disciplines is essential.
- Review and approve technical drawing sbumittal and coordinate with all engineering disciplines
- An understanding of effective mechanical inspection processes, technical submittals and drawing review.
- Review contractors mechanical change order proposals and prepare any appropriate recommendations to MEP Manager for review.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years relevant work experience with 5 years design review experience
- Professional registration with a well recognized Mechanical Engineers Society or equivalent professional body ; having a Qatar Engineer Committee accredititation is advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain successful client relationships.
- Prior experience in the Gulf Region is preferred advantageous.
KEO offers long term career opportunities, generous expatriate salary packages and dynamic career development opportunities. In addition, KEO provides full assistance in relocation from A-Z with a team of experienced HR professionals trained to support you through any relocation process.
All applications will be treated confidentially.
About the Company
Founded in 1964, KEO delivers world-class professional design and management services.
KEO offers award winning architectural design, progressive infrastructure engineering and highly ranked project and construction management known for quality and professionalism. KEO is one of the largest AEP/PMCM firms and have consistently ranked in ENR in the top 200 International Design Firms as well as Top 20 International PM rankings 2004-2010. BD World recently ranked KEO #40 in the Top 100 Architects in the world.
KEO strives to be recognized globally and regionally as one of the finest project consultancy firms contributing to client success wherever we work.