Multiply is a dynamic marketing consultancy firm founded to primarily meet the marketing, research, public relations and advertising needs of Royal Group as well as other UAE based companies. Well known for delivering astounding results, Multiply and its highly dedicated team continuously strive for excellence, juggling the latest marketing and advertising tools to design, implement and deliver creative and profitable solutions to its clients.
Multiply are for an experienced Media Sales Manager for the newly established Cineplex and Outdoor media entity in Abu Dhabi. This is a challenging and rewarding position. The ideal candidate should be presentable with strong contacts within the MBUs and key clients.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate sales goals
• Constantly review the market to determine customer needs, price schedules and discount rates.
• Approach key direct clients, MBUs (media buying units/companies) and other related agencies
• Develop and deliver sales presentations to key clients and MBUs
• Meet with key clients; maintain relationships and negotiate and close deals
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volumes, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business
• Prospects active and inactive accounts both independently and jointly with appropriate staff as prioritized by management
• Meet regularly with top management to review /coordinate sales efforts to ensure continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual and company sales targets.
What we are looking for:
• Native Arabic speaker with fluent English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous advertising or media sales is a must
• Successful related work experience in a media sales company or MBU
• Minimum of 3 years media sales experience with proven strong contacts with direct key clients and MBUs
• Demonstrated success in fast-paced, highly competitive environment
• Self-motivated individual with a sense of urgency in all sales and service activities.
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation and closing skills.
• Strong emphasis on the ability to listen and present appropriate solutions
• Ability to establish and build relationships quickly within all levels of management and within customer accounts
• Demonstrated initiative, and creativity with successful sales approaches and techniques.
• A self-starter, someone who has the discipline to work with and achieve targets
• Motivated by success and career hungry
• Ability to identify, evaluate, and negotiating business deals
• Ability to manage relationships with MBUs and key clients
• Come up with new business development initiatives and ideas
• Strong business analysis abilities