• Coordinate the forecasting, planning & delivery of digital content
• Track & Ensure timely delivery of content assets produced by content providers including development product sourcing & content rights management
• Creative thinker in utilizing new media tools to maximize exposure for new media content especially mobile.
• Working knowledge of FTP sites and secure transfer, conversion methods and codec’s
• Comfortable in working in a test environment for mobile trends
• Editing content into short form for distribution to third party clients and providers
• Assist in developing acquisition formulas to fit digital platform offering
• Improve the interactivity by developing new ideas and content
• Meeting tight deadlines, turning content around in a fast, accurate and timely manner.
• Maintaining the quality and standards of audio& video-content for the New Media site
• Maintain and develop methods for archiving, storing and maintaining new media content
• Perform other tasks & duties as and when required
• A degree from a well recognized University in multimedia/interactive technology
• Familiar with audio & video codec’s, bit rates and conversion methods
• Minimum of 2 Years’ Experience handling similar role in entertainment industry
• Familiarity with emerging new media market and trends
• Comfortable in using desktop editing tools and trans-coding applications
• Experience in design and development of web-based applications
• Strong communication and presentation skills – able to build credibility at all levels in the organization
• Reliable, organized and confident to work independently and efficiently under pressure
• Ability to plan ahead, proactively sense the changes in environment and immediately and continuously align plans to the changing business environment
• Proficiency in working with related computer applications is essential
• Fluency in spoken and written English and Arabic is essential
We See Hope Everywhere
To more than 150 million people around the world, we are the leading media group; the prime source of Entertainment, Arabic News and Business information; and last but not least the foremost guiding light for Arab Radio stations in the region.
The goal of the MBC Group is to entertain, enrich and educate our audience’s lives with programmes that guarantee our strong leadership as the organisation of pure creativity and honest coverage that caters to every audience segment.
To continue this success story in the media we need to have a world class team. We want individuals that are proud to be a part of an organisation that defies creativity and innovation boundaries. The individual that excels in working alone; that enjoys being part of a family that thrives to be global winner, and as a rule is consistent in performing above the norm!