Multimedia Supervisor | Al Jazeera Children’s Channel (JCC) Doha Qatar
JCC’s online & multimedia department is expanding in line with the growing importance of alternative media (Internet, Video on Demand, TV over IP, Mobile TV). It also has the responsibility of several editorial offers, including JCC public websites, educational services, Mobile services, CD and DVD products.
This growing and rich environment require talented Multimedia Supervisor role reporting to the online and multimedia manager, initiating ideas and following up the production process to ensure outputs are completed according to specifications and timeframe.
- In line with JCC strategies, assist the online & multimedia manager to initiate appropriate ideas and digital projects concepts.
- In coordination with TV producers, propose new ideas to promote and maintain TV channels websites.
- Assist the online & multimedia manager in building the project team and sourcing external competencies (free-lancers, solution and service providers, etc.)
- Assist the online & multimedia manager during projects validation and acceptance.
- Propose ideas to boost the popularity of JCC digital products and increase JCC/Baraem community
-Graduate education in Multi-Media production or IT Project Management or Business Administration or Journalism.
-Relevant experience (5 years min) in Media environment such as TV, web agency, or digital media departments
- Good understanding of digital projects needs and tools.
About the Company
Al Jazeera Children’s Channel (JCC), a Pan Arabic edutainment channel, was launched in 2005. Through its unique concept and a range of own produced educational programmes, JCC opens up avenues for Arab Children to learn about different environments and cultures, as well as encourage them to learn and seek knowledge.
JCC is the first Arabic Children’s channel to present a debate show where Arab Children express themselves and communicate their thoughts. Al Jazeera Children’s Channel is also the first to produce thematic magazines in Arabic covering different educational subjects: Science, Health, Technology, Sports; as well as competitions and quizzes where fun meets general knowledge.
In the light of its edutainment mission, Al Jazeera Children’s Channel presents a range of discover and learn programs many of which are acquired from the international market to provide the children with information about other cultures, environments, and the world they live in.