• To act as the voice of Sukar.com externally on social networks and new media platforms.
• To lead, moderate and engage social communities on the Internet and ensure a leading position and good reputation for Sukar.com.
• To connect with Fans, followers and customers and provide feedback and create reports for internal dissemination.
Social Media Management
• Manage Sukar.com online Community and represent the positive, fashionable, ethical, fun face of the brand.
• Develop an ongoing communication strategy and publishing calendar, based on marketing objectives and community feedback.
• Establish metrics for success and compile weekly & monthly reports on all interactions, with recommendations for future course correction.
• Creatively and proactively interact with fans across all platforms, with primary focus on (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter and the comments sections of blogs and podcasts: answer questions, start and engage in useful relevant and entertaining conversations.
• Identify and engage advocates – and manage great relationships with brand ambassadors.
Sukar.com Communication tools
• Write relevant, updated, fashionable, savvy and fresh content to be used in Sukar.com communication tools: email blast, blogs, social networks and PR material.
• Effectively communicate with people both in person and over the Internet. Serve as an evangelist for the brand while acting internally as a champion for social media and online communities
Research & Reporting
• Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, with recommendations for new platforms to embrace.
• Compile a weekly and monthly reports of our interactions, sharing both qualitative data (raw numbers) and some qualitative analysis (what’s working well, what isn’t)
• Monitor community activities, best practice and competitor’s activities, postings & news their own websites and their social network pages.
• Track online conversations and help build brand visibility.
• Identify new and exciting tools and platforms
• Proactively communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the team
• Collect data about how people use the Internet and how they feel about the company.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
About the Company
Our Company provides invitation-only access to high-end fashion and luxury brands at highly discounted prices. The company will work with a roster of up-and-coming and established brands in the women’s, men’s, children’s, beauty, and home fashion categories.
Our company was founded by an experienced team with proven track records at successful internet companies and several no.1 shopping clubs worldwide. As a fully funded start-up company, based out of Dubai aiming to serve the whole Arab countries, we are seeking to entrepreneurially thinking and passionate team members.