You will be reporting to the VP of the company.
The main roles of this job is :
- Screening phone calls and dealing with enquiries where appropriate
- Making appointments and planning their manager’s diary
- Organising and attending meetings; sometimes taking minutes and ensuring their manager is well-prepared for meetings
- Replying to emails, faxes and post
- Booking travel arrangements and accommodation when necessary
- Assisting with projects their manager might be working on by researching or writing reports
- Organising and maintaining office systems
- Standing in for their manager in their absence.
Professionalism; writing skills; communication skills