Client is recruiting for a PR Manager with 5+ years experience within a leading agency or corporate house. You will have experience in developing PR plans, implementing & executing PR strategies, managing media relations and writing PR content. It’s a plus if you have handled E-Commerce/Digital companies as clients, or worked with one.
This role will need someone with excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
The role as the PR Manager will have exceptional proficiency in writing press releases, speeches, news articles, case studies and annual reports.
- Outstanding media relation skills and can spin relevant news pitches to journalists, editors, publishers and bloggers.
- You will always stay up-to-date on the latest news in technology, retail, and media and can scout the regional and international media landscape for relevant feature opportunities.
- You will organize press conferences, media roundtables and press days of a global standard.
- You can think on your feet and can react to business needs with appropriate PR plans. You are even capable of responding quickly to any PR crisis.
- You are full of ideas and can come up with innovative ways to communicate a message that can grab media attention across markets.
- You’re great at analysing media coverage to prepare performance reports.
- PR, Implementing & executing PR strategies.
- Managing media relations.
- Writing PR content.
- Excellent communication Skills
- Great Writing and Presentation skills.
- Exceptional proficiency in writing press releases, speeches, news articles, case studies and annual reports.
- Ability to think on your feet and react to business needs with appropriate PR plans.
- Capable of responding quickly to any PR crisis.
- Great at analysing media coverage to prepare performance reports.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you’ve heard all that before? Read on.
We’re here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you’re hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can’t afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.