PR Manager | Nayyara Conference and Banqueting Center Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Develops, coordinates, and directs public relations activities for organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Represents company to the press and public by acting as chief corporate spokesperson.
– Fields and directs responses to all media-related inquiries.
– Plans and implements organization’s public relations strategies, policies, and procedures.
– Researches and writes copy for corporate promotional materials.
– Develops contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping the company and its products or services in front of public and the trade.
– Maintains database of public relations contacts.
– Advises on the preparation and presentation of product or service information at trade shows, displays, and exhibits.
– Develops ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company and its products or services.
– Assists and coaches company staff with public speaking engagements, presentations, and preparation of articles for publication.
– Works with marketing and advertising personnel to coordinate public relations activities with promotional and sales activities.
– Advises management on community relations projects and activities.
– Arranges for company and plant tours.
– Helps develop and conduct customer opinion surveys and manages public relations aspects of customer testing programs.
– Other duties may be assigned.
– Minimum 3-5 years experience.
– Good English language.
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.