PR Manager | Nayyara Conference and Banqueting Center Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Develops, coordinates, and directs public relations activities for organization by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Represents company to the press and public by acting as chief corporate spokesperson.
- Fields and directs responses to all media-related inquiries.
- Plans and implements organization’s public relations strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Researches and writes copy for corporate promotional materials.
- Develops contacts and relationships with media representatives to create opportunities for keeping the company and its products or services in front of public and the trade.
- Maintains database of public relations contacts.
- Advises on the preparation and presentation of product or service information at trade shows, displays, and exhibits.
- Develops ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the company and its products or services.
- Assists and coaches company staff with public speaking engagements, presentations, and preparation of articles for publication.
- Works with marketing and advertising personnel to coordinate public relations activities with promotional and sales activities.
- Advises management on community relations projects and activities.
- Arranges for company and plant tours.
- Helps develop and conduct customer opinion surveys and manages public relations aspects of customer testing programs.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience.
- Good English language.
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.