– Assists the line manager in developing pricing strategy/guidelines for existing and new products.
– Analyzes reports/data, competition and market trends to identify gaps and develop pricing options
– Assists in evaluating and concluding the pricing proposals with internal customers and maintains appropriate documentation/data base for pricing review.
– Prepares data sampling requirements and creates financial/statistical models and prepares validation results
– Monitors performance indicators and budget vs. actual results. Reviews/conducts profitability analysis on frequent basis.
– Secures approved Idea Form and CP to process the task. Ensures that all signed documents including the CPs are received and documented in the database
– Prepares the BC/Financials for proposed offers. Ensure that BC is prepared with appropriate, discussed and agreed assumptions based on the relevant data/concept.
– Prepares the pricing memos after getting formal feedback from all stakeholders. Ensures that all signed docs Memos and CPs are received and documented in the database
– Ensures that the pricelist is updated with the changes. Checks and Reviews the post campaign analysis done by BA team.
– Develops both the personal and professional skills and capabilities in line with market/situation needs.
– Master degree in Marketing or Finance
– At least 2 years of experience in telecom (service provider) pricing with a large organization.
– Telecom market awareness and financial modeling skills.
– Formal training and proven technical skills in analytical methodologies
– Strong interpersonal skills
About This Company
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS) is a Telecommunications, Oil & Gas and IT Consultancy Services Provider, founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing the biggest multinational companies in MENA regions with very high standards of quality service in the recruitment field.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancy services providers with more than 1500 employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified company and is highly regarded.