– Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
-Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
– Talking to others to convey information effectively.
-Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
-Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
-Using mathematics to solve problems.
-Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
-Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
-Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
-Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
-Communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
-Listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
-Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.
-Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
– At least 5 years of experience as a Printing Manager
– Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
– Excellent Knowledge in English Language (Spoken & Written)
– Experience in printing materials, working with printing colors, etc