Great Marketing vacancy for someone in their 2nd or 3rd Marketing position. Really strong business, great manager and a brilliant opportunity to own marketing for part of this businesses product range.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Visit the market on frequent basis, as well as competitors in order to be in line with market progress
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues to address any issues that may arise.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at warehouses including liaison with production to ensure supply timelines.
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
- Gaining in depth and comprehensive understanding of the paint market in UAE in general and the assigned product portfolio in specific, the needs and wants of targeted markets, and the competitive environment.
- Finalization of a marketing plan covering the strategies and tactics for the assigned portfolio with the aim of achieving a profitable and sustainable sales growth.
- Execution of daily operations for the assigned assortment through professional coordination with all concerned departments and parties both internally and externally.
- Manage the budget aspect of the portfolio plan and ensure adherence to agreed upon figures and company procedures.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan for the marketing department through successful integration of portfolio plan in the department’s overall plan.
- Ensure adherence to agreed upon reporting system.
- Successful completion and / or participation in other projects or task groups as per the requirements of the marketing department and the company, which utilizes employee’s diversified skills and capabilities.
- Responsible for launch plans of new innovations as well as roll out plan of new innovation
- Innovating products as per market need and also to create a need
- B2B Marketing experience & be working in a marketing role currently
- Knowledge & experience in the DIY or Home Improvements industry
- Experience / exposure to managing product related marketing campaigns and life-cycles
- Desirable Arabic and/or Hindu language
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of recruitment expertise in various industry sectors. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. Its all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
Were growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.