The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing, and tracking Product and service design descriptions, technical specifications and related Product marketing activities to achieve Enterprise Product Marketing goals for Power Billing and Payment Gateway. This position will work closely with Segment marketing, Sales, and Engineering to develop the Product plans and manage their timely implementation. This position will own Product Life Cycle Management and assume the key role in defining strategy and roadmaps for Power billing targeting all identified segments.
–>PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESULT AREAS:
The Key areas of responsibility include: –
• Manage product and service design and descriptions, for the Enterprise Power Billing tool and Payment gateway.
• Develop service specification documents and technical specifications based on value proposition briefs from Segment Managers
• Cooperate with other entities (e.g. Sales, Technology) to ensure viability and compatibility of design choices and test methodology
• Follow-up on implementation process for specified products and services
• Manage product and service design and architecture; develop product roadmaps and manage product/ service through its life-cycle
• Manage convergence products design and follow up on design and architecture
• Define portfolio for terminals including detailed business cases
• Specify and develop du portal payment gateway potentially using the Power billing interface.
• Manage equipment and services portfolio lifecycle, and liaise with Value Proposition sections
• Product Life cycle Management – Develop and Manage the complete product life cycle management function (Concept – Development – Rollout – Manage – Exit)
• Event Support and participation – Support trade shows and other company sponsored events along with marketing communication team.
• Professional services and Sales training of solutions and be SME for customer presentations.
• Channel training – Facilitate direct sales and channel training.
• Fixed Voice Solutions P&L – Review and maintain product vertical performance including P&L
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
The candidate should be a team player and possess excellent communication skills and is expected to possess advanced technical and business understanding. Should have knowledge of Enterprise customer billing/ payment requirements across Fixed and Mobile voice, Data and internet solutions. Be able to understand and articulate to customers the benefits of matching service usage bills to the customer organisation. Understand the issues of Total cost of Ownership
Degree in Telecommunications finance and / or postgraduate qualifications in Product Management / Marketing preferred
At least 6 years experience in handling IT & Telecommunication Product Management / Product Marketing / Technical Sales Management / Professional Services for Enterprise customers.
Excellent understanding of business drivers and customer needs
Good Understanding and knowledge of all the key elements and technologies of Enterprise Fixed Voice solutions
• Customer Service Orientation
• Team Work & Co-operation
• Organizational Commitment
• Achievement Motivation
Apply Now! Sorry, this job is closed.