Summary of Duties & Responsibilities:
The Project Architect will mainly be the professional project leader responsible for the whole project starting from the initial Concept till the handover of the project including Design Development and the Documentation of the various project elements.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop creative and innovative Interior or Architectural
• Develop the various technical aspects of the Interior or
Architectural Design including the preparation and
development of plan layouts, sections, elevations, various
details, schedule of finishes as well as the specification for
the different finishing materials to be used.
• Source finishing material and FF&E and prepare material
boards for presentation.
• Supervise, guide and direct all the Architects, Documenters
and other drafting team members.
• Coordinate with the Client, other Architects, MEP or Structural
Consultants as required.
• Coordinate with the Contractors and Sub-Contractors through
drawings and correspondence.
• Complete other duties as instructed the Directors.
• Degree in Architecture / Interior Design from a recognized university.
• Proficient in Autocad 2D/3D, Photoshop, MS Project. 3DMax is a plus.
• High quality and innovative design skills with special attention to detail.
• Must have at least 10 years of relevant experience in Medium to Large size Interior or Architectural Project, preferably within an International firm.
• Able to work independently.
• Excellent Communication Skills and excellent command of English is mandatory.
• Team Player, Organized and Self-Driven.
• Hard worker and willing to grow with the company.
• Worked in UAE for at least 3-5 years resident.
• English is critical
Interior Designer / Architect