Our client is a leading design agency operating worldwide. The client specializes in Design, Building and implementation of exhibitions, displays and leading brands.
The suitable candidate will work alongside the Account Director assisting with major clients. They will regularly liaise with high end, global clients and managing the design team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Production of estimates and PO’s for clients and suppliers
- Running project profit and loss reports
- Administering paperwork for the fit outs and installations
- Production of client presentations
- Attending installations
- Acting as manager on site representing the company
- Liaising with clients
- Working alongside the design studio
- 2 years experience within a design lead project role
- Client facing experience
- Significant design and build experience
- Highly IT competent
- Flexible on working hours
- Understanding of technical drawings
- Outgoing & Confident
- Well Presented
About the Company
MCG Associates is a leading international executive search & recruitment company specialising in the communications industry. We connect many of the world’s most innovative and respected organizations with top talent across entire career lifecycle – from exceptional graduates to top-ranking business leaders. Facilitating our clients’ needs across Account Handling, Creative Design, New Business, Planning, Project Management, Production and Marketing disciplines.