Our client is seeking an Onsite Contract Manager / Project Manager to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
Will be responsible for managing projects throughout the entire project life cycle, planning, directing and controlling the projects, periodic review of jobs in progress, management of procurement and installation of all machines and softwares, interacting and maintaining a rapport with internal sources and vendors.
In addition, he/she will be involved in invoicing, reporting, compiling cost/expenditure and managing expectations across print & digital projects.
- 7 years of experience in Digital Printing Environment and reprographics of which 5 years of managerial experience in print production in GCC
- Should have Entry level certificate in Health, Safety and enviornment (HSE)
- Should have knowledge of Stores and Inventory management
- Expert knowledge of MS Office and basic image editing skills
- Follow-up skills, identify blockers and proactively address them
- Represent Creative Services at stakeholder meetings to ensure that priorities are communicated and understood, and that progress/delays/issues are reported effectively
- Good Experience in Digital Printing Environment
About the Company
Horwath Mak Executive Resourcing is a business unit of Crowe Horwath International, a leading provider of global executive resourcing services with a twenty-five year presence in the Middle East and Africa. We are among the top 10 global accounting networks, consisting of over 140 independent accounting and advisory service firms, with close to 640 offices and 28,000 professionals.
We work as a team, combining our industry expertise, global reach and specialized services to our clients. With a rich resource base and a keen desire to invest in our people, we help in contributing to the value to both private, as well as public companies.