Manage, maintain and build relationships with the Media in support of the companies overall business objectives and Marketing Strategy
– Prepare press kits and press releases on all product activities, new launches, events, sponsorships and other activities undertaken by the company and any other business units as directed by Management.
– Build and maintain a database of press members, publications and media as may be required by the company from time to time.
– Maintain and update a library of all media coverage obtained by the PR department for and on behalf of all business units.
– Manage the daily work schedules for the photographer.
– Direct the photographer in the execution of his duties.
– Prepare and manage budgets relating to the PR department.
– Manage and direct the Sponsorship functions within the PR department.
– Direct and lead the PR Account Managers in the execution of their duties.
– Actively seek opportunities to generate additional exposure through the media for and on behalf of the various business units.
– Prepare the company’s contribution to the magazine on a monthly basis.
– Attend launches, promotions and events for and on behalf of the various business units as may be required by management.
– MBA in Marketing or a Qualification in Communications Management.
The ideal candidate should be:
About the Company
The organization is a UAE based group of companies operating within the luxury retail sector. The group boasts in excess of 50 outlets and has close to 2000 employees in the GCC.