Public Relations Specialist | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Liaison and coordination of the corporate events, social activities and BOD meetings.
• Develop and implement wider communication means such as press releases, brochures, website, & similar publications.
• Design and provide a public relations program that generates audience (stakeholders/clients) attention and awareness through media placements and special events.
• Create and maintain public the corporate image.
• Evaluate & monitor public attitudes and opinions.
• Perform other duties as directed by the management which effect positively on institute image.
• Communicate with media & PR agencies.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing/PR, with at least two years marketing experience within FMCG/ITC.
• Minimum 3 years experience in similar position with proven records of achievements.
• Excellent command of English and Arabic languages
• A team player with proven leadership qualities
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
• Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
• Positive attitude.
• Highly motivated, creative and committed to excellence.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• Strong computer & internet skills & knowledge.
• Coordinating with designated bodies concerning visits, seminars, meetings, conferences, exhibitions and informing tours.
• Receiving & escorting AWAL guests, exhibitors and visitors, providing them with necessary information and responding to their inquiries. Also, preparing and implementing visits programs.
• Collecting and saving fresh lists of names and phone numbers of private and public sectors, companies, institutions, senior officials and VIPs. Also, preparing sending, and following-up invitees’ lists.
• Preparing and writing reports on work progress and proposing the necessary recommendations to improve performance.
• Undertaking any other assigned functions within the same job domain.