We are looking for a passionate and driven Visualizer that will be responsible for design and social media of the agency. .You will be a key part of an innovative, idea-focused team that aspires to create award-winning work that impacts human behavior and helps our brands deliver on a purpose that’s larger than just “sell more product.” The Real-Time Visualizer has a creative mindset for art and media and is knowledgeable of the latest technology / digital / social trends to remain a competitive designer.
You will be accountable for:
- Demonstrating that creative ideas work in a multi-channel environment; actively pursues new media and digital solutions.
- Working in a close-knit creative partnership with the copywriter to generate workable concepts and ideas
- Presenting and selling creative ideas to clients.
- Working to raise the bar on the quality of creative output for brands; delivers high quality creative work.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts with other agency teams.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with the account and planning teams; involves teams to discuss client requirements a/d product background.
- Able to turn-around new concepts and creative submissions instantly
- Multi-task and prioritize projects to meet deadline
- Hands on designing and creative skills
- Developing visuals for new brands and products and maintain the existing ones.
- Graduate/Bachelors in Fine Arts/Design
- Understand the social and digital platforms
- Passion for the digital realm
- Create artwork for a multitude of different brands
- Liaise with the client servicing teams as well as all Access members on the latest trends and ideas for brand engagement
- Familiar with Design platforms and able to prepare Final Artwork.
- Must be knowledgeable of the Local culture and environment
- Must be fluent in English and Arabic
- Willingness to learn and grow with the organization
- Excellent Communication Skills and Client Handling Abilities
About the Company
MENACOM, part of WPP and Y&R Brands, with headquarters in Dubai, is the Middle East and North Africa region’s leading communications conglomerate. The group includes advertising agencies Young & Rubicam, Intermarkets and Partnership; public relations firms ASDAA Burson-Marsteller, Raee and Polaris; direct marketing specialists Wunderman; media specialist firm mec; and interactive firm Tattoo.
With over 940 employees in its network of 33 offices, MENACOM provides marketing communications services in 13 countries across the Middle East, Levant and North Africa.