The Chemicals vertical within Agility covers specialized Supply Chain Solutions, Freight Procurement and Management, Operations, Hubs and Platforms (Asset Solutions) and Safety Management services catering specifically to the Chemical, Petrochemical, Polymer, Biofuels, Life Science and Pharmaceutical industry sectors.
Reporting to the Regional Business Director Middle East and Africa, this position is responsible for major activities in the Business Development cycle which includes:
** Development of marketing initiatives
** New sales contracts
** Growth of specific existing key accounts
** Managing relationships and Business Development drives/campaigns
Job description in detail:
* To develop and deliver a strong sales pipeline for hubs and asset investment opportunities.
* To develop and deliver a strong sales pipeline for Supply Chain Solutions, Bulk and Container Ocean Freight, Domestic and Regional transport and HSSE services.
* To actively market and promote internally the Chemicals Specialty across Agility GIL (Global Integrated Logistics) and collaborate to provide integrated customer solutions.
* Deliver and exceed the targets for revenue and margin growth.
* Participate with the management team in preparing and presenting proposals, bids and tenders for new business opportunities.
* Maintaining relationships at regional level with assigned key accounts and supporting countries to develop local account management structures
* Supporting implementation of customers requirements and monitoring delivery standards
* Identifying market trends and competitive rate trends