Regional Business Development Manager – Dubai
A global, corporate organisation is seeking a Regional Business Development Manager to join the team in Dubai. This person will be responsible for managing the sales team, developing new business, managing the businesses key accounts and will be the key point of contact for the businesses partner relationship in the Middle East.
Management of the sales team
- Achieve overall team revenue targets for the organisations products and services.
- Monitor performance of individual members of the BD team to ensure that sales and behavioural targets/KPI’s are exceeded
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring of BD team to develop the skill, capability, and motivation levels required to continuously grow revenues towards and beyond targets
- Timely and accurate reporting to senior management on sales performance and sales forecasts
- Drive accurate usage of the CRM system to measure KPI’s, drive productivity, assist sales forecasting, and improve the effectiveness of targeted marketing campaigns
New Business Development/Account Management
- Personally achieve agreed sales targets for the organisations products and services through the acquisition of new corporate clients
- Lead the ongoing account management of major corporate clients to provide repeat revenue streams, provide ongoing client service excellence, identify new revenue opportunities with existing client and achieve agreed sales targets for account managed clients
- Manage day-to-day commercial relationship.
- Liaise with and co-ordinate sales and marketing activities with the company’s partner to ensure that sales revenues are maximised
- Ensure that agreed goals and service levels are achieved and maintained between the organisation and its key partner in conjunction with Marketing & Corporate Services teams
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of managing a sales team in a business to business environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of making both consultative and product driven sales
- Experience of using a CRM system to manage targets and drive results
- Must be commercially astute and able to drive the customer satisfaction and upsell agenda
- Must be a self-starter who is able to coach and motivate others
- Must be flexible & lead by example across all functions
About the Company
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.