Our client is a Swedish company based in Dubai, working within the online industry. They are currently in an expansion phase and are looking for a candidate that will be responsible for launching and managing their product in West Africa from the Dubai office. Initially this means putting together a detailed marketing plan, and then execute it. The applicant MUST be native from any West African country but preferably from either Ghana, Senegal, Cote D’Ivoire, or Nigeria. Applicants without these requirements will not be screened.
To succeed we believe you need to be native from West Africa, with a university degree in business or engineering (or equivalent). Ideally you should have a few years working experience from international marketing or business development. Most important is that you should have a proven talent for getting things done and enjoy working in a fast-moving and fast-changing international environment.
• West African native, preferably from either Ghana, Senegal, Cote D’Ivoire, or Nigeria.
• 2 – 5 years post graduate experience within marketing/advertising or Internet.
• Minimum 2 year work experience from a West African market
• Experience from the online industry is a plus, but not a requirement.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Fluent in English and French (must-have).
• The job will require extensive traveling.
• Applicants should be Dubai residents.
• Start date latest Sept 1 2012
University degree in business or engineering (or equivalent)