RIM Introduces the BlackBerry Curve 9320 in the UAE
3 June, 2012, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ: RIMM; TSX: RIM) today announced a stylish new smartphone for socially-connected customers in the UAE.
The new BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320, powered by the new BlackBerry® 7.1 OS, has everything a customer needs to stay in touch with the people and things that matter most to them.
Key features include:
- A new, dedicated BBM™ key, bringing the power of RIM’s popular mobile social network up in an instant
- Preloaded apps for Facebook® and Twitter®, allowing customers to easily interact with their social network in real time
- The new Social Feeds 2.0 app, allowing customers to post updates to multiple social networks simultaneously and capture updates from news sources (RSS), social apps and instant messaging apps all in one consolidated view
- A built-in FM radio, allowing customers to tune into their favorite local stations
- An integrated camera which includes a flash and supports video recording. Pictures can be tagged with their location thanks to the smartphone’s built-in GPS
- The best keyboard in its class for quick and easy typing
- Long battery life with up to 7 hours of talk time or up to 30 hours of FM radio listening or music playback with headphones
- Global 3G and Wi-Fi® connectivity
Sandeep Saihgal, Managing Director, Middle East at RIM, said: “The new BlackBerry Curve 9320 offers improved battery life and delivers a truly unique messaging and social networking experience for mobile users. We believe this compact and stylish new smartphone will be especially popular with customers who are upgrading to a smartphone for the first time as well as existing Curve customers who are looking for a step up in speed and functionality.”
The BlackBerry Curve 9320 is now available from authorized retailers and distributors in the UAE.
For more information please visit www.ae.blackberry.com. Become a fan on Facebook at facebook.com/BlackBerryME and follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/ME_BlackBerry.
About Research In Motion
Research In Motion (RIM), a global leader in wireless innovation, revolutionized the mobile industry with the introduction of the BlackBerry® solution in 1999. Today, BlackBerry products and services are used by millions of customers around the world to stay connected to the people and content that matter most throughout their day. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, RIM operates offices in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America. RIM is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ: RIMM) and the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: RIM). For more information, visit www.rim.com or www.blackberry.com.