Russia’s Biggest Ad Festival Red Apple Calls For Entries
The biggest international advertising festival in Russia and East Europe, Red Apple that is taking place on December 10-11, is now calling for entries from creatives throughout the world.
The 25-th festival will be headed by a jury of prestigious international award-winners from across different regions. This year’s jury president is Leo Burnett Middle East and North Africa Chief Creative Officer Bechara Mouzannar. He handles 11 offices in 10 countries.
Just over the last four years, received more than 700 international and regional prestigious awards: 20 Grand Prixs, gold and silver prizes at festivals such as Cannes Lions, Golden Drum, the Clio Awards, D&AD, The One Show, Cresta, New York Festivals, John Caples’, Epica, The Cup, Loerie, Dubai Lynx, MENA Cristal and Effie awards.
Joining Mouzannar are equally award-winning industry names:
1. Nadya Kirillova, Creative Director, DENTSU Tokyo
2. Richard Brim, Creative Director, adam&eve DDB London
3. Chacho Puebla, Executive CD, Lola/LOWE Madrid
4. Alexey Meshkov, Creative Director, Instinct BBDO Group Russia
5. Kitty Lun, Chairman/ Chief Executive Officer, LOWE China
6. Alexander Zagorsky, Creative Director, Depot WPF Russia
7. Sa’ad Hussein, Chief Creative Officer and Executive Director, TBWA\Kuala Lumpur
8. Mike Sutherland, Creative Director, AMV BBDO England
9. Szymon Rose Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam
10. Ali Shabaz, Chief Creative Officer, GREY GROUP Indonesia
11. Kenny Blumenschein, Executive Creative Director, Ogilvy & Mather Düsseldorf
12. Prangthip Seelos, Executive Creative Director, CREATIVE JUICE Thailand
13. Kien Ong, Executive Creative Director, Y&R Сhina
In total all of the jury have more than 200 Cannes Lions awards.
Apart from the usual categories including Advertising Campaigns, Indoor Advertising, Print Advertising, and Outdoor Advertising, TV and Film has been expanded to include Fashion Film which is both a commercial, art-house cinema and fashion shooting for a magazine, when the designer becomes the customer of campaign, and another sub-category, Media and Entertainment.
The festival is also giving out a set of new special awards including Independent Agency of the Year, Media Person of the Year, Best Production and For the Good–to be awarded to works done for charity and non-profit.
The deadline for entries is on October 30, 2015.