Alcon, a division of Novartis, is a world leader in Ophthalmology. Novartis is a World Leader in the Health Care Industry.
Alcon is currently seeking a Sales Analyst for its Pharmaceutical Division to be based in Dubai and reporting to Business Unit Manager of Pharma for the Middle East. We are looking for a highly motivated and professional team player with minimum 2 years of professional experience in the marketing research, preferably in the pharmaceutical sector.
This role is responsible for preparing and analyzing market information as well as internal trends to enable and facilitate the development of decisions related to sales strategies, allocation of resources and planning of promotional activities by the division.
* Analyze IMS reports and develop proposals
* Develop a thorough understanding of the market, customers, trends, main competitors and their strategies.
* Segment potential market area and product line: develop proposals based on the development of strategic projects and campaigns and analyze the return on investment.
* Calculate sales achievement and results
* Participate in the preparation of the sales forecast
* Analyze information related to sales activity and ensure proper utilization of CRM system (SALSA)
* Perform the territorial distribution of sales targets, based on information from IMS.
* Participate in the development of internal / external communications related to the Pharma division
•Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Economics with experience in market research within the pharmaceutical industry or a degree in health sciences (pharmacy, medicine, etc.) with complementary studies to the function, with Minimum 2 years experience.
• Business understanding
• Result oriented with strong drive to make things happen
• Open mind: willingness to challenge status quo
• Team spirit
• IT Skills: Ability to develop PowerPoint presentations for customer training. Excellent command of Excel
• Proficient in English. Arabic is an advantage.
• At least 2 years of working experience in the sales field is required for this position.
• Must be analytical, detailed, organized and systematic.
• Experience in territory and distributor management is an advantage.
• Experience in analysing data through reporting and Excel is a must
• Experience in developing presentations and proposals from data
• Good computer skills, particularly databases, CRM systems (Seibel) and statistical programs
• Good knowledge of Marketing and Market Research