Leading Chilled & Frozen Food distributor
Salary package up to US$ 140,000 + benefits
Based in Erbil, Iraq
Our client is a leading importer and distributor of frozen and chilled food products with a wide customer base in Kuwait and Iraq. They are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Sales and Marketing Manager. The role is based in Erbil, Iraq.
Reporting to the General Manager, this position must ensure getting the best range of products from the suppliers in terms of margin and profit and organize optimum supply chain management. The role will also provide strategic leadership in Channel Development and Customer Trade Relationships as required while building healthy product & brand portfolios & partnerships with suppliers.
• Provide leadership in the formulation of the business plans along with management and Sales & Marketing Heads
• Build healthy product & brand portfolios & partnerships with suppliers.
• Provide leadership in Product, Brand & Pack portfolio management
• Manage the Relationships with key system stakeholders directly and through team both internally and with suppliers.
• Identify new business opportunities, source and develop new suppliers to cater to these needs
• Ideally develop better terms of engagement with suppliers to ensure that organization receives maximum leverage and benefit
• Work with Sales Heads to Implement Sales & Marketing routines to drive country performance targets (volume, market share, profitability etc).
• Implementation of best practice purchase, sales and distribution models including third party management if required.
• Generate reports, forecasts and market analysis and should be able to apply retail financial disciplines and merchandise financial planning based on product range.
• Enhance Revenue Growth Management programs within the company’s portfolio
• Bachelors Degree holder, with an added advantage for an MBA candidate or equivalent.
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions – however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.