• To sell and market delegates/sponsorship places for the organisation: events to potential clients
• To research new leads and follow up existing leads
• To maximise sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients and companies
• To work with the conference producer and manager for optimum sales technique and marketing focus
• To generate maximum revenue on any given event
• To work within a team environment towards team goals
• To be organised and self-disciplined
• To meet or exceed personal targets
• To meet or exceed the call time rate
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To meet or succeed set yearly and monthly Sales revenue targets by selling consistently to all call types with the following objectives: repeat delegates, new clients and prospects.
• To convince the prospect of the benefits of attending our events
• To use the sales & marketing database to the maximum possible. You are responsible for all data within a sector which is monitored on a regular basis
• To exchange information and give necessary feedback as and when needed by colleagues in different department in the organisation
• To attend all training sessions, team and department meetings using the information obtained to work towards constantly improved performance and knowledge of conference topics and selling points
• To make at least 40 calls per day on average over a week
• To complete accurately and send the daily report sheet to your line manager
• To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department
• To operate all administrative systems in an organised manner, organise computer details.
• A complete record of calls and sales made for each client or prospect; order forms completed accurately and legibly
• To plan the working day and activity planner in order to achieve the department’s objectives, having due regard to priorities
• To sell on whichever event as necessity demands as directed by your line manager
• To be able to work extra hours as and when required
• You may when required be expected to present at certain events and meet clients directly
• Perform any other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Minimum Education Level:
About the Company
MRINetwork provides executive and management search services locally, regionally and throughout the world. We specialise in numerous industries and our clients include small to midsize firms as well as Fortune 500 companies.
MRINetwork is independently owned and a part of Management Recruiters International (MRI). MRI is the largest executive search firm in the country, and enjoys a global reach of over 800 offices. MRI offers a broad range of state-of-the-art services and resources to enable our clients and candidates to successfully fulfill their unique goals.