Sales Engineer | Saudi Federal Transformers LLC - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in your designated region.
- Travelling to visit potential clients.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Calculating client quotations.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Analysing costs and sales.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs.
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts;
- Solving client problems.
• Experience in similar position.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Excellent communication skills.
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.
About This Company
Saudi federal Transformers LLC is one of the leading manufacturer in the Transformers industry in KSA. It is located in Rose Industrial Area, Al kharj, near Exit 7 in Riyadh- Kharj Road. We are manufacturing all types of Oil Filled and Dry Type Distribution and Power Transformers up to 5MVA 36KV class. We are Exporting to almost all the Gulf Countries and We are approved in Saudi Electry City company, Transmission, SWCC, MOH, MOI, MOHE, major consultants, etc..