Act as an advisor and promote customer service excellence through building loyal customer database and a solid relationship with VIP clients.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Deliver exceptional customer service and advise to all customers;
• Achieve individual and department sales goals;
• Play an active role in the launch of new brands;
• Maintain department merchandise standards;
• Ensure excellent department housecleaning;
• Assist in visual displays when needed;
• Deliver excellent brand awareness and product knowledge to each customer involved with;
• Communicate any restocking opportunities depending on the fashion trends;
• Train on job new comers on selling techniques, brands, products, etc;
• Communicate the customer needs of own department to Floor Manager;
• Handle and update VIP Customers’ database;
• Follow up on VIP needs and customers (new arrivals, transfers, receiving, additional, promotions, etc.);
• Perform other job related duties as assigned.
• Preferably 2 years of experience as a Sales Advisor and 2 years as a Senior Sales Associate;
• Advanced selling techniques;
• Highly customer oriented;
• Excellent team working ability;
• Fluent in Arabic, English and French.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent; Diploma in Fashion Design is a plus
Established in 1936, ABC was the first department store to open its doors in the Middle East. In 2003, with the opening of ABC Achrafieh Mall, ABC introduced the first mall in Lebanon.
ABC operates seven branches spread across Lebanon displaying more than 100,000 products from leading local and international brands. They include 2 flagship department stores in prime locations as well as the first open air mall to meet international standards in the region. The other 5 regional stores are spread throughout Lebanon.
With over 150.000 sqm of cumulated space, ABC is the best lifestyle destination, targeting middle to upper-middle customers, providing a wide selection of fashion goods and entertainment for the whole family in a unique setting and a warm atmosphere.
ABC is the first and only Middle Eastern concept of Department Store and the only Middle Eastern member of the IADS (International Association of Department Stores). Furthermore, in 2009, ABC obtained the ISO 9001:2008 certification: this accreditation covers both of ABC’s scope of operations; Mall management and Operation as well as General Retail.
With over 1, 000 employees and 10 million visitors every year, ABC is a leader in its home market in its business sectors. While continuously seeking new opportunities in its home market, ABC is actively considering new opportunities outside Lebanon which will allow the company to evolve from a local to a regional player.