• Achieve budgeted Sales & GP.
• Ensure on time collection of LPO’s, PDC’s
• Liquidate non / slow moving items
• Provide after sales service to end-users
• Develop new & revitalize lost customers
• Conduct product demons at end-users workshops
• Update yourself on product technical skills & safety procedures on a regular basis
• Ensure the Paint mixing equipment is operational at all times by providing regular maintenance service.
• Submit daily activity reports and provide monthly sales reports with along with competitors information
• Administrative duties include preparation of pricing, proposals contracts etc.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in sales of Automotive after market products.
• Knowledge & exposure to automotive body shop related products would be an added advantage.
• Must be assertive & proactive with a pleasing personality
• Must have excellent communication skills.
• Basics Computer knowledge
Al Rostamani Group is a family enterprise, the growth of which has been fuelled by sound management principles and innovative business strategies.
Headquartered in Dubai, it is one of the largest conglomerates based in the United Arab Emirates. The Group touches the lives of many people in many ways.
The Al Rostamani family of enterprises comprises of many solely owned. Its main areas of activities are automobiles, heavy vehicles, spare parts & services, travel related products, foreign exchange, real estate, land development, and building industry related products, infrastructure development, electronic communications and general trading.