Honda is one of the UAE’s most popular automotive brands and enjoys a presence here dating back to the 1970’s when it was introduced by the Al-Futtaim family. Honda’s presence in the market has grown considerably, aided of course by excellent products – a car for every occasion, motorcycles, marine motors and other power products to make lives easier. We are the sole distributor for all Honda products in the UAE and our nationwide network of showrooms cover the country to enable everybody to experience and enjoy the Honda range of products easily and conveniently.
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to work with Al Futtaim Honda Motorbikes Division in Abu Dhabi.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
Achieve and maintain the Company prescribed sales standards for 1his/her area of operation, which improves and maintains company and brand image and prestige
Achieve or exceed the allocated sales target
Achieve or exceed CSI objectives, thereby ensuring maximum customer satisfaction and repeat sales
Cash and Credit Control:
Ensure that Company procedures are adhered to while handling cash and credit customers. This ensures safety of cash and minimal chances of any loss
Dealer Management and Key accounts handling:
Maintain dealer relations and achieve sales and market coverage through dealers; provide highest levels of service to Government Departments – Abu Dhabi Police, etc.
Constantly improve selling techniques & customer handling skills
– Maintain awareness of motorcycle industry, update knowledge of product range, new models, features and benefits
– analyze the market situation and identify customer needs
– Conduct market study on competitor models & segmentations, technical developments, Market Share
– Explore opportunities to launch new models to expand business
– Continuously gauge management requirements and improvise or create reports to cater to them
– Supervise Parts and Service to ensure seamless coordination to provide highest levels of service to customers
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
– Passion and knowledge of Motorcycles.
– Experience in retail or fleet sales, motorcycles related field.
– Degree education preferred.
– Commercial acumen with quick decision making ability.
– Good knowledge of MS Office products
– Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
– Must have a good command over English, Spoken Arabic and Urdu/Hindi
– Well groomed and presentable
– Positive attitude and ability to work well with others
– Possess organisation and time management skills with demonstrated ability to follow sales process
– Able to work unsupervised while following company policy and norms
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into six divisions; automotive, retail, electronics, engineering and technology, real estate, financial services and general services, Al-Futtaim operates through more than 60 companies and maintains a decentralised approach, giving individual businesses flexibility and versatility to maintain a competitive stance.
Employing in excess of 20,000 people across the UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Egypt, Syria, Pakistan, Singapore and Europe, this approach benefits employees, providing a clearly defined work culture where individuals are empowered with authority and responsibility for their work.
The success of Al-Futtaim is attributed to proactively managing change whilst upholding the values of integrity, service and social responsibility. The majority of businesses, built on a portfolio of world leading brands, dominate their sector.