Sales Executive | Swan Trading Co. W.l.l - Doha, Qatar
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale;
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
• Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries;
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
• Gathering market and customer information;
• Representing the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy;
• Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
• Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer;
• Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders;
• Checking quantities of goods on display and in stock;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Feeding future buying trends back to employers;
• Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in sanitary ware plumbing materials business.
- Fluent in English, other languages are plus.
- Good computer skills.
- Familiar with AutoCAD program.