– Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
– Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
– Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
– Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
– Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
– Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
– Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
– Identify and resolve client concerns.
– Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
– Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
– Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
– Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
– Other duties as assigned.
• Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing (preferred university degree).
• Fluent in spoken English and Russian.
• Energetic, self motivated, strong personality and presentable.
• Immediate availability.
• Valid driving license is required.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Experience in a similar role.