A company dealing in the beverage industry is looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join their team. Responsibilities include:
• Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
• Responsible for the performance and development of the Sales Representatives
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Sales Representatives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Representative’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
• Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Representatives.
• Assists Sales Representatives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Recruits, tests, and hires Sales Representatives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
• 5 years of experience in sales.
• Experience in the beverage industry would be highly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.