• Serving existing and new accounts.
• Sustain current customer base and develop new ways of adding new customers.
• Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole, according to company guidelines.
• Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
• Compiling and analysing sales figures.
• Collecting customer feedback and market competition information.
• Reporting back to senior managers.
• Monitor and assist in company receivables.
• Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance.
• Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
• Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales.
• Proven pattern of success in HR (Recruitment, Training or consulting) sales.
• Excellent communication skills (oral & written).
• English written and speaking.
• Computer literate.