• Reports to Sales & Marketing Manager in day-to-day operations and tasks.
• Manage, coordinate and motivate company sales and marketing functions to achieve required sales targets.
• Help to implement processes, procedures and tools to maximize the productivity and performance of the sales and marketing functions and to facilitate integration with other departments such as Finance, Development, Technical Interface Office, etc.
• Conduct Market Research to develop an understanding of the competition, opportunities and customers. Give advice to the real estate development team based on these findings.
• Help to Plan, develop and execute sales & marketing strategies.
• Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and project revenue needs.
• Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials.
• Help to Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives.
• Work closely with company Corporate Communications department to blend the direct sales/ marketing requirements with broader communications strategy and creation of product collateral.
• Procure and manage external sales & marketing agencies as required.
• Review and provide input into sales documentation and agreements.
• Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
Education & Experience
About the Company
Established in 2003, Clarendon Parker Bahrain is an International Recruitment Specialist Consultancy based in Bahrain’s Seef Business District. We specialise in mid to senior level professional, managerial, technical recruitment and staffing solutions in Bahrain and beyond. Our multinational team of consultants are experienced professionals within the fields they represent. Each consultant brings strong industry links and knowledge to better understand your business requirements. We know the market and we know our candidates!
Our team of dedicated consultants specialise in the following industries:
Accounting, Finance & Banking
Logistics & Customer Service
Secretarial & Administration
Human Resources & Recruitment
Engineering & Construction
Marketing & PR
Oil and Gas
The current range of services includes permanent and temporary recruitment, recruitment advertising campaigns, employee satisfaction surveys, state-of-the-art web-based recruitment technology and HR consulting services relating to recruitment processes and activities.