Rapidly growing multi-channel retailer seeks a young, dynamic, inspired and self-motivated Sales and Marketing Manager to join our ambitious team. Informal and open working environment, where every team member is encouraged to share ideas and shape their own role within the business.
- Management, coordination and execution of all marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Role to include all web, database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, as well as in store promotional plans and campaigns.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Development and implementation of marketing plans for new and existing brands and products.
- Expansion and development of marketing platforms.
- Monitoring, review and reporting on all marketing activity and results.
- Management and delivery of activity within the marketing budget.
- Promotion of the business through various media and liaison with the same.
- Streamlining and consolidation all customer communication channels
- Coordination and management of promotional events for company
- Management of the email database and creation and analysis of weekly newsletters in line with promotional schedule.
- Creation of artworks using graphics software for flyers, newsletters, posters etc.
- Management and implementation of SEO strategy.
- Management of company Social Media content and communications, designing, building and maintaining our social media presence’
Additionally, Overseeing and managing performance of the Customer Service and Telesales team, whose responsibilities include:
- Dealing with customer complaints through to completion.
- Answering all incoming calls and directing to correct departments. Answering all incoming customer emails.
- Assisting logistics department with informing customers of delivery times and out of stocks.
- Calling all auto-delivery customers for repeat orders. Calling all new customers to sign up to auto-delivery
- Following up with customers who set up accounts but did not order, and with customers whom have not ordered for some time, to improve customer retention.
- Creating initiatives to promote customer retention, e.g. returning discount vouchers, refer a friend schemes.
- Assisting customers with online payments.
- Creating call lists to target specific customers.
- Making outbound calls to encourage re-ordering, trading up in to our own brands, sale of new products.
- Assisting customers with phone orders and setting up new accounts on the system
Successful candidate must be free-thinking and imaginative, yet highly analytical and target focused. Will be tasked to conceive and implement new marketing strategies across platforms, offering a seamless engaging experience to our customers and grow sales both online and in store.
Male or female, preferably with Western Experience and a proven track record within a digital marketing role for a startup or rapidly growing .com business. At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience required.
Educated to Degree level ideally in Marketing or related field. To start urgently, salary negotiable with a performance related component for the right candidate.
About the Company
Launched in 2011 by Danish husband and wife team, Charlotte Mortensen and Anders Jorgensen, Dubaipetfood started as a small operation from their villa in Al Barsha and rapidly grew to the success story that it is today.
After recognizing the demand in the market for good quality pet products and professional services as well as delivery, Charlotte and Anders decided to open a brick and mortar operation in Dubai Investment Park called The Petshop, in February 2014 to cope with the ever increasing demand.
Both online and offline shops work simultaneously and now with over 30 staff and over 13,000 customers and over 12,000 products, Dubaipetfood.com is now the largest pet shop in the UAE.