– Maintain and Acquire new accounts for SME & SoHo Sales
– To work closely with other sales personnel of SME & SoHo in maintaining and acquiring new business entities and ensure that the customer will have a long lasting relationship and trust with the company.
– Achieving highest sales levels (qualitative & quantitative).
– Provide top quality selling.
– Promote the SME & SoHo line of products to potential clients.
– Prepare client proposal and provide accurate information to the customer.
– Ensure after selling service & provide total customer satisfaction.
– Prompt in Handling customer inquiries and complaints.
– Ensure compliance to Mobily’s policies & procedures
– Work on shifting schedules, including weekends and holidays.
– Prepare a variety of status reports including activity, closing sheet, follow up and adherence to goals.
– Up sale products & services of SME & SoHo.
– Recommend products and services improvement.
– Attend daily, weekly. Monthly SME & SoHo Sales meetings.
– 2 years experience in sales.
– Fluent in English (spoken & written)
– Computer Literate
– Excellent sales skills
– Ability to build conversation or rapport.
– Has a positive attitude
– Ability to meet targets or quota
Diploma in any business related course.